Our agency focuses on designing and building top-tier websites for luxury and premium brands.
As a Front-end developer, you will be responsible for supporting the design team on eCommerce and other website projects for our international clientele.
We are a team of web developers, designers and creative thinkers who are passionate about building beautiful and functional digital experiences.
We’re looking for a Junior, Mid-Level or Senior Front-end Developer to join our team and build amazing websites, cutting edge eCommerce stores and web apps for our growing list of clients.
You will be a key player in the growth of the agency as well as delivering world class websites for our international clients.
As a front-end developer you will be collaborating with the rest of the team and working in-house or remotely, gathering the right technical requirements for each project and turning the design team ideas into reality.
- Relevant industry qualification or the equivalent in professional experience
- Good understanding of digital design for the responsive web and UX & UI practices
- Experience working with interface design tools such as Sketch, Figma or XD
- Good planning and communication skills
- Able to write clean, concise, accessible code with attention to detail
- Knowledge of WordPress, Headless CMS’s
- Build responsive, cross-platform websites and web applications that are scalable to ensure quality of everything we release.
- Be a team player and collaborate with your team members and clients to scope, define and plan project requirements.
- Familiarity with and understanding of version control systems, particularly with GitHub
- Experience with CMS platforms
- Experience with Headless CMS
- Experience with WordPress/PHP
- Awareness of servers, cPanel, Amazon, serverless architectures such as Netlify
- Keen interest in emerging technologies and programming trends
Jumpstart your journey with Artistsweb by sending your CV, portfolio by using the link below.
We appreciate passionate individuals who bring unique perspectives and are willing to grow with our agency. We strongly believe in diversity and encourage people of all genders and ethnicities to apply!