Our agency focuses on designing and building top-tier websites for luxury and premium brands.
As a web developer, you will be responsible for supporting the design team on eCommerce and other website projects for our international clientele.
We are a team of web developers, designers and creative thinkers who are passionate about building beautiful and functional digital experiences.
We’re looking for a Mid-Level or Senior Web Developer to join our team and build amazing websites, cutting edge eCommerce stores and web apps for our growing list of clients.
You will be a key player in the growth of the agency as well as delivering world class websites for our international clients.
As a web developer you will be collaborating with the rest of the team and working in-house or remotely, gathering the right technical requirements for each project and turning the design team ideas into reality.
- Cutting edge web development, using industry leading or well-established technology.
- Build responsive, cross-platform websites and web applications that are scalable to ensure quality of everything we release.
- Be a team player and collaborate with your team members and clients to scope, define and plan project requirements.
We expect you to be familiar with some or all of the following:
- Laravel, WordPress, React, Next.js, Nuxt.js, Gatsby
- WHM, cPanel, Litespeed, Amazon Cloud
- Sanity.io, Strapi.io, Prismic.io, Shopify, Magento, WooCommerce
- 3+ years web development experience within modern websites or web applications.
- Good understanding of Git and Repositories.
- You know how to manage your time effectively to hit project deadlines.
- Good coding habits: readable code and writing clean, easily maintainable and semantic code.
- An excellent understanding of PHP, JS and Frameworks.
- Excellent knowledge accessing REST API, Graphql and working with API documentation.
- Experience with configuring and maintaining your own code and development environment.
- Industry experience with web technologies such as Laravel, WordPress, React, Next.js, Nuxt.js, Gatsby.
- Experience with headless CMS’s and WordPress.
- Proficient in English – both in speaking and writing.
Jumpstart your journey with Artistsweb by sending your CV, portfolio by using the link below.
We appreciate passionate individuals who bring unique perspectives and are willing to grow with our agency. We strongly believe in diversity and encourage people of all genders and ethnicities to apply!