Our agency focuses on designing and building top-tier websites for luxury and premium brands.
As a UI/UX Designer, you will be responsible for supporting the design team on marketing campaigns eCommerce and other website projects for our international clientele. You will be comfortable working across UX and UI design disciplines and are fully competent in using industry standard software to create pixel perfect designs to a high standard.
Successful candidates should have experience designing beautiful UI combined with a strong focus on UX, conversion and eCommerce best practices.
We’re in search of a proficient UX/UI Designer, someone who is passionate about creating exceptional digital interfaces and eager to be part of a team making a significant difference online. The successful candidate will not only be adept with tools like Sketch, Figma and the Adobe Creative Suite, but will also bring forth a user-centric approach to design, transforming intricate concepts into intuitive and eye-catching designs.
- Create compelling, user-centric designs for websites, mobile, UI/UX systems, and web apps.
- Map out user journeys, translating user requirements into prototypes and holistic designs.
- Employ tools like Sketch, Figma and the Adobe Creative Suite, including motion graphics, to accentuate website features for client showcases.
- Work closely with developers to ensure designs are flawlessly implemented.
- Portfolio showcasing UI/UX design
- Good knowledge in Sketch, Figma or similar tools
- Proficiency in the Adobe Suite
- Strong attention to detail with a passion for pixel perfection
- Efficient multi-tasking and deadline management.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal (English)
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a collaborative team
- Exceptional attention to detail
- A constant drive for creativity and innovation
- A proactive, solution-oriented mindset
- An eagerness to remain updated on the latest in UI/UX and graphic design trends
Jumpstart your journey with Artistsweb by sending your CV, portfolio by using the link below.
We appreciate passionate individuals who bring unique perspectives and are willing to grow with our agency. We strongly believe in diversity and encourage people of all genders and ethnicities to apply!